Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Long time no see.

Hi, I'm Megan, and I am a slacker. 

Was my last post really a month ago???

Though I am one slackish (is that even a word?) blogger...I have not been a slackish marathon wannabe! Training has been going great! I have been religiously running and keeping up with my mileage (I even hit a 40+ week last week!). And I have been doing strengthening circuits. I really feel great, and my legs are starting to look and feel like they did when I was running track in college. It feels good to be back :-)

In fact...on a whim two weeks ago I upped and signed up for my 1st half...and it's next Saturday!

I'll be running the great Idaho Potato Marathon...my very first 13.1. 

I am SUPER excited, and altogether scared outta my mind. 

I'm crossing my fingers for sunshine...and a tailwind during my last 5 miles...I'm gonna need all the help I can get :-)

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment