Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'll miss you Dairy Queen.

I have officially been training for my FIRST marathon for a whopping three weeks now. And I love it!

I have missed the regular routine of workouts since track ended last June, and haven't been able to motivate myself without a goal in mind. I did yoga and kickboxing once a week, I'd run a couple times a week, never lift weights anymore, and it just wasn't the same. And my pants didn't lie...

Who am I kidding, I kind of missed working out like a crazy woman, but what I really missed was being able to eat anything I want! Let's just say I am quite fond of dessert. I LOVE it! I crave it, I covet it, and look forward to my almost weekly trips to Dairy Queen.

And with 25 miles a week and counting, I am determined to make my whole lifestyle healthy like it used to be.

My boyfriend bet me I couldn't give up blizzards for one month. but I CAN, and I WILL.

but I am NOT happy about it :-(

Bye bye blizzards.

.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I have ran one half marathon and am doing another one this April! keep me posted on your training! THere are way fun cuz you get lots of chocolate milk after! ahah

    ReplyDelete